First(das erst top) Knitting Top

I am good crochet that doesn't mean that i wanna to miss making really good knitting projects. I tot i knitting is quite tiresome and time consuming, but I found real good designer knitting project. I was excited to make it real fast so i found this suitable yarn and started knitting. When i started the top i was not an expert also i didn't knew even the simply techniques but i did have confidence i can find out and complete it. Of course i got stuck in between but got the help from the pattern designers. I am glad i could complete with lots of hard work. I must say its not up to my satisfaction but i guess not a bad attempt for the first time.


Comments

Shay said…
it looks very pretty!! I like the details.
Eyeliah said…
fantastic work, impressive.
Shruti B said…
Shay and Hailey

Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Finally the wedding

Strawberry Smoothie

Choco cake